Add these to yesterday’s list:
- Eric Garner (killed Thursday, July 17, 2014 – 43 years old)
- Michael Brown (killed Saturday, (August 9, 2014 – 18 years old)
- Walter Scott (killed Saturday, April 4, 2015 – 50 years old)
- Freddie Gray (killed Tuesday April 12, 2015 – 25 years old)
- Freddie Gray’s Death Ruled a Homicide (today)
- FBI admits flaws in hair analysis over decades
- Hundreds of police killings are unaccounted for in federal statistics
- Blacks = 13% US population
- Blacks = 40% of US prison population
- The new Congress is 80% white
So: For the times are they a-changin’?
NOTE: A more exhaustive list of unarmed Black men killed by police can be found here.